Our school development priorities for 2017 – 2018 are as follows:
1.To raise standards in English (writing and reading) so that children’s attainment becomes more in line with national expectations.
2. To raise standards in Maths so that children’s attainment becomes more in line with national expectations.
3. To strengthen subject leadership across school so that teaching, learning and assessment of all subjects is led effectively in order to raise standards across the curriculum.
4. To ensure higher attainers are challenged so that their achievement is improved.
5. To raise the attainment of boys across the curriculum in order to narrow the gap between boys and girls.
6. To ensure GLD continues to rise from 60% to get closer to national expectations.